ecGraph is a powerful graphing ActiveX control that you can drop into your Visual Basic programs to create graphs in a huge range of styles. Great for scientific or technical graphs. You can get a graph up and running with just a few lines of code, and can manipulate the graph layout at runtime from your programs.
* Easily create scientific or engineering graphs within your VB applications
* Multiple graphs per page
* Click and drag to move or resize graphs on the page
* Zoom and scroll areas of the graphs
* Multiple x- and y-axes per graph
* Log or linear scales on axes
* Plot data points, bars, text
* Plot continuous math functions like y = sin(x)*exp(-x/10)
* Plot data points against math functions, with vertical or horizontal optional error bars
* Configurable grid lines, tick marks, borders, backgrounds
* Legend tables, reverse axes, show/hide labels, transparent backgrounds
* Demo projects supplied to show how all the features work
* Project1 - simple viewer to load and display the demo graphs and the VB code used to generate them.
* Project 2 - comprehensive graph editing program, loads the demo graphs and lets you edit them on screen
* Hundreds of other features
ecGraph is a free trial software application from the Active X subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2008-02-01. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64.
ecGraph (version 2.13) has a file size of 1.08 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 87 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.